Воскресенье, 21.01.2018, 17:22
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Наши посетители
Вход на сайт
«  Январь 2018  »
Архив записей
Наш опрос
Где бы Вы хотели жить и работать ?
Всего ответов: 310

Онлайн всего: 1
Гостей: 1
Пользователей: 0
Мы в скайпе

Начать диалог

Для того, чтобы начать диалог в скайпе, просто кликните на изображение выше.

 Job-seeking from abroad:

European Employment Services (EURES)1

• Contact EURES in your home country for more information about Norway.

• Visit the EURES web sites: eures.europa.eu and eures.no/English 

Job vacancies on the Internet
• In Norway the majority of job vacancies are advertised on the Internet.

Recognition of foreign qualifications

• See nokut.no

• See Safh.no (for health personnel) 

General information:
If you intend to work in Norway for more than three months, you will need to register with the police. You can register electronically via the website www.selfservice.udi.no. Then you must present yourself at the nearest police station at your Norwegian place of residence or at one of the Service Centres for Foreign workers, see sua.no. Citizens of Romania and Bulgaria who have not been granted a residence permit in Norway during the previous 12 months must apply for a residence permit. See udi.no for more information, tel: (+47) 233 51 900.

• The majority of Norwegian employers require proficiency in a Scandinavian language or at least in English. For more information about Norwegian language training, contact the local authority at your Norwegian place of residence.

• If you work for a Norwegian employer in Norway you are entitled to the same pay and the same terms of employment as Norwegians. For more information about rights, see arbeidstilsynet.no, tel.: (+47) 815 48 222 

• Once you are employed in Norway you will need a ‘skattekort’ (tax deduction card) and a personal ID number or a D number. Contact the nearest tax office at your Norwegian place of residence or the Service centre for foreign workers in Oslo. See skatteetaten.no or taxnorway.no. Tel.: 800 80 000 or +47 22 07 70 00 from abroad.

Если Вам необходима практическая помощь в поиске работы и трудового контракта в Норвегии, обращайтесь к нашим специалистам. Также наши адвокаты помогут Вам решить все юридические вопросы, связанные с пребыванием и работой в Норвегии.